3.07.2011

Not just ANY glob...




So, for my mom's birthday, she asked that my sister and I bake her a cake. So I thought...why not try making fondant? I know, I know, it's supposed to be really hard.
So at this stage I'm going to wait until Thursday (my mom's birthday) to roll it out and 'apply' it to the cake.
And I should be posting the final result of the cake. It's going to be a double tier cake. The bottom it going to be vanilla, and the top chocolate. Then frosting, then fondant. With lots of candles!

2 comments:

  1. That's so cool! It sounds like a really tasty cake! Especially with the fondant on it! She will be so happy with the cake you guys made for her! I'll ask you to make my cake for my birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today is Thursday! Happy birthday to your mom and ...How did it go???

    ReplyDelete