7.03.2011

Orange Squares, Pasta, Coconut Macaroons, Bran Muffins

Hello everybody!
I hope everbody is having a nice summer holiday! So far, I've been cooking. Mostly pastries and desserts, but also some meals and breakfast foods!
So, the first pic is of orange squares. I usued lemon square recipe but substituted the lemon juice for orange juice.

 This picture is of coconut macaroons. Delicious, I must say.

 These bran muffins were made by me and my sister. They are very healthy. It's just that they get a bit dry the next morning. They're also not that sweet, but it's not that bad.

This pasta was made with linguini (or perhaps fettucini,) tomatos, grated feta cheese, balsamic vinegar, sauteed onion, and radishes.
SNAKES! There were actually six snakes in my garden the other day. No joke! I took my camera out as soon as I could but only one was left.
 This is one from two days ago. On the steps to my house. Very scary when I walked down and saw a snake. They're supposed to be good for gardens though...

1 comment:

  1. Hey, hey! Long time no see! Just looking to see if anyone posted and figured I'd say hi, so Hi! Anyways, I guess that's it, well, stay in touch!

    -Chi :{)

    ReplyDelete